Date:      Tue, 7 Jan 2003 10:47:14 +0800
From:      leafy <leafy@leafy.idv.tw>
To:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Cordless Keyboard + Mouse

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 12:40:46PM +1030, Daniel O'Connor wrote:
> keyboard using 'kbdcontrol -k devname' I believe (I have never used a
> USB keyboard)
>
> --
> Daniel O'Connor software and network engineer
My past experience with the USB keyboard isn't rather pleasant. When typing
too fast, it starts to echo extra characters.
For ex:
typing "abc" too fast turns out to be "ababc". Typing slowly remedies the
problem but it's a pain.

--
"Without the userland, the kernel is useless."
                                     --inspired by The Tao of Programming