Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:08:58 +0600 (NOVT)
From:      "Yuri A. Wolf" <subs@ovk.altai.ru>
To:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: bind8.2.3 - where is the correct place to download src?

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 31, 2001 at 09:45:37AM +0600, Yuri A. Wolf wrote:
>
> > i meant the place at ftp.freebsd.org where the port is. yesterday i
> > downloaded the new port (with patches of course), but there was an error
> > during patching (patch-ac). the sources were from ftp.isc.org, and i
> > putted them into distfiles, so there wasn't mistake as i think...
>
> www.freebsd.org/ports - fairly obvious location, eh? :)

yeah I know that, I was there hundreds times...

actually I just checked there is bind-8.2.2.p7 in title at
http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/net.html and links to 8.2.3 on ftp.isc.org

that's why i asked
well, i'll try to download and make port again... but I'm not sure changes
made...

and in any case something strange that i can't nslookup
ftp.FreeBSD.org... freefall, mx1 etc they are all nslookups in right way,
and yesterday there wasn't problem with it... a sort of attack or
paranoya?