Date:      Tue, 11 May 1999 22:47:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Cliff Skolnick <cliff@steam.com>
To:        Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, luoqi@FreeBSD.ORG, dg@root.com
Subject:   Re: vm_fault deadlock and PR 8416 ... NOT fixed!

Well a few minutes ago my system went into deadlock - and this is with the
kern_lock.c dated 5/11.  This patch is different than the one in 8416 that
solved my problem before.  I'd say this the problem is still there.

Once again my server is useless, deadlocked.  No panic, responding to pings,
no ability to do disk I/O or any VM related stuff.

An unhappy freebsd user once again,
Cliff