Date:      Fri, 17 Apr 1998 16:54:06 +0100 (BST)
From:      Scot Elliott <scot@poptart.org>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New CVSUP mirror

Hi.

This is my first time playing with cvsup so be gentle ;)

There is a mirror  of the FreeBSD source-code available via CVSUP on
cvsup.poptart.org.  This includes the international versions of the crypto
stuff;  the host is housed in the UK and the intention is for its primary
user base to be UK based.

Updates are once per hour (from a different host;  the tree is mounted
over NFS) from freefall.freebsd.org and internat.freebsd.org.  There is
currently a user limit of 5;  this will be increased when the machine is
upgraded next week.

So - it'd be nice if anyone could try it out and let me know if I've
screwed up in any way.  If not then feel free to add it as another alias
for cvsup.uk.freebsd.org.

Regards.

Scot.

Scot Elliott (scot@poptart.org)			|    Work: +44 (0)171 7046777
PGP fingerprint: FCAE9ED3A234FEB59F8C7F9DDD112D |    Home: +44 (0)181 8961019