Date:      Wed,  5 Jul 2000 10:34:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
To:        mjacob@feral.com
Cc:        alpha@FreeBSD.ORG, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Subject:   Re: major amount of backports to 4.X-stable for Alpha...

Matthew Jacob writes:

 > I just MFC'd Rawhide, UP1000 and Sable/Lynx support (plus a wad 'o other isp
 > changes) to 4.X-stable.
 >
 > I've only really tested this on an Xp1000 and a Rawhide system (works for me,
 > duh....). I'm hoping that others can test the newer platforms which I didn't
 > really wait for Drew or DFR to say okay on (sorry).

Matt,

Thanks for doing all of this! I've tested your backport of the up1000
& sable support, and both appear to at least boot.  I'll try to do a
-stable buildworld on the up1000 sometime soon.

I'd have preferred to hold off on the sable/lynx support until lynx
support was tested.  But, as you say, its better to get it out the
door into a -stable snapshot before the rototillers hit -current.

Sorry to not reply sooner, I was out of town for the holiday weekend.

Drew