Date:      Sun, 9 Aug 1998 00:50:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Susan Walker <rha@nodelay.com>
To:        (Dear Friend)
Subject:   ADV: 5 Cents/Min. Long Distance - U.S. AND International calls!

We are NOW offering Long Distance service from your home phone at
ONLY 5 CENTS PER MINUTE to ALL USA and many international locations, such as Canada, France, United Kingdom, Australia, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, New Zealand, and Sweden.

These rates apply at ALL TIMES through October 1.  After October 1, the domestic rate will still be only 7 cents per minute and the international rates will be extremely competitive.

We also offer "cardless" re-chargeable phone cards with FREE same-day delivery.  We are offering a FREE phone card to the first 500 people who request one.  When the FREE time is used up, you can order additional calling time 24/7 at ONLY 15 cents per minute.

To request your FREE phone card or information on our Long Distance service, send an e-mail request to:  rha@nodelay.com

Be sure to specify which item(s) you are interested in.

Dealer inquiries are also invited.

EduComm, Inc.
6629 West Lincoln Highway
Crown Point, Indiana 46307