Date:      Sun, 21 May 2000 00:09:36 +0100
From:      Dutch Collins <dutch@charm.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        James Howard <howardjp@wam.umd.edu>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Manual Set

"Jordan K. Hubbard" wrote:

> > The 4.4BSD manuals are completely unavailable (Amazon and Barnes and Nobel
> > cannot locate them).  This is not all bad since they are getting more out
> > of date every day.
>
> Actually, just for those who'd like them out of nostalgia if nothing
> else, the USENIX organization (www.usenix.org) has a bunch of them for
> sale still. :)
>
> - Jordan

Yes, and if any dust has the nerve to settle on my set it is
*history*.

Last, since you didn't include a link to the NEW and improved handbook
I will;
    http://daily.daemonnews.org/view_story.php3?story_id=928

and my favorite;
    http://www.cdrom.com/titles/freebsd/bsdhandbk.phtml

Got to go the Preakness party monsters are here. Huh U say, the horse
race.

-d
----