Date:      Thu, 28 Jun 2001 09:36:35 +0200 (CEST)
From:      hm@kts.org (Hellmuth Michaelis)
To:        danny@AlphaZed.com
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HP9000/L1000

daniel lawrence wrote:

> This is probably a long shot, but I'll ask anyway. We have 3 HP9000/L1000
> machines which we may be able to make available (serial console and network)
> for some kind of BSD porting project.

I'm very interested in having a FreeBSD running on the newer HP9000 server
machines but i think the problem is getting the hardware documentation
from HP (tell me if i'm wrong) for the Series 800 machines. Hardware is
available here, if anyone is working on such a project and likes a helping
hand, please mail.

hellmuth
--
Hellmuth Michaelis                hm@kts.org                   Hamburg, Europe
 We all live in a yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine, yellow subroutine ...