Date:      Tue, 25 Aug 1998 03:25:51 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Phillip Salzman <saten@shell.zebra.net>
To:        Tetsuji Rai <tetsuji@MailAndNews.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: rvplayer problem on 2.2.7R

	Your problem lies within LD_LIBRARY_PATH - this is with all
versions of FreeBSD.

	Put something like this in your login script
(.login/.profile/.etc) - this is for sh/bash/whatever:

--
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$HOME/rvplayer	 # directory to the libs included
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH	      	 # with the rvplayer.

	That should do it, it tells you that you have to do this one the
Realaudio/video/player webpage.

	Cheers
--
Phillip Salzman		FreeBSD X11 Desktop Theme Contest
eclipse@gulf.net		Coordinator