Date:      Tue, 29 Sep 1998 10:18:55 +1000 (EST)
From:      Rob Wise <rob@ideal.net.au>
To:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   inn 2.1 can't open history file

Hi,

I'm trying to install inn 2.1 to replace 1.7.2 on my freebsd 2.2.5 news
server box, but I'm getting a strange error when I try to run it.

innd: SERVER descriptors 1024
innd: SERVER outgoing 1011
innd: SERVER cant dbzinit /usr2/news/db/history No such file or directory

The file was made with makehistory -i.  It exists, and has the correct
permissions.

-rw-rw-r--  1 news  news  0 Sep 25 16:38 /usr2/news/db/history

Does anyone know what might be causing this, or how to fix it?

Cheers,

Rob