Date:      Sun, 22 Jul 2001 17:30:07 -0700
From:      "Derek C." <coffee@blarg.net>
To:        stuart@bh90210.net, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I8K + FreeBSD (4.3): newbie questions

a) man mount, or if you know mount, I believe it is fdc0

b&c) Read http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/
chapters 8 & 20 VERY thoroughly, and then read it again before you even
attempt to rebuild your kernel.

d) UFS

e) X is a pain to setup on that laptop... my X and kernel configs are here:
<http://defcon.fatburrito.com/DELL-I8000/>;

f&g) I'll pass on those. I'm a newbie to freeBSD too.

And I'll pass on the sparc stuff.

Derek