Date:      Mon, 25 Sep 2000 17:16:11 +0100
From:      Steve Roome <steve@sse0691.bri.hp.com>
To:        Mark Ovens <marko@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FAQ is broken...

On Sat, Sep 23, 2000 at 01:31:42AM +0100, Mark Ovens wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 22, 2000 at 10:48:28PM +0200, Szilveszter Adam wrote:
> > Hi everybody!
> >
> > The FAQ is now broken due to a recent commit by Mark Ovens (he has been CC-d
> > on this).
> >

> Arghh! Mea culpa. I spotted that too. I patched and re-built my local copy
> of the FAQ (and even e-mailed the originator) but managed to commit the
> broken patch.

Nope, Mea culpa. I've no idea what I was on when I was writing some of
that. Aside from the missing </para> it's, at least partly, a
grammatical disaster!

I'm working on it again and I'll send a patch, a clean one once I'm
done. [Honestly, this won't be half as bad as the last one, and I
actually intend to check it properly this time!]

	Steve