Date:      Thu, 4 Jun 1998 05:45:49 +0000
From:      "Frank Pawlak" <fpawlak@execpc.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, "Frank Pawlak" <fpawlak@execpc.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Unix Review --NT suckup rag

Jordan,

AS usual you are on target.  Glad to hear that things (positive thinking) are
starting to move toward commercial support.  I am going to reply to that letter
just on the principle that UNIX Review is bottom fishing when they publish
rejoinders that are full of half truths and unsubstantated statements.

Maybe if enough of us that appreciate what that publication was when they were
devoted to solid technical articles keep bitching, and they are getting bombed
by such, perhaps the editor will get a life and Unix Review will return to its'
roots.  Not holding my breath however. ;-)

Frank

On Jun 3,  9:38pm, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> Subject: Re: Unix Review --NT suckup rag
> > IMHO, another badly written article used to slam us and praise Linux.
 Calls