Date:      Sun, 27 Mar 2005 12:41:37 -0500
From:      Dev Tugnait <dev@unixdaemon.org>
To:        em1897@aol.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A Riddle
References:  <9e46c99e05032514415054a44e@mail.gmail.com> <4244962A.6090607@makeworld.com> <plop858y4azl7c.fsf@gnu-rox.org> <8C700348197B88C-EAC-39749@mblk-d17.sysops.aol.com> <42458C4C.9040603@makeworld.com> <8C700417DCC63B0-380-38F13@mblk-d39.sysops.aol.com> <20050326215959.5c342118@localhost> <8C700FE8F93100E-4B8-3C321@mblk-d50.sysops.aol.com> <4246DFFE.2020707@makeworld.com> <8C70103096F17C4-450-3B03B@mblk-d13.sysops.aol.com>

I sticky this thread as retarded.

* em1897@aol.com (em1897@aol.com) wrote:
> Apparently you can't read. I didn't say you were an
> idiot for running your own server. Only that you
> were an idiot to use your server to download
> tons of crap from lists that you don't want to
> read when for free you can have it stored elsewhere.
>=20
> I have a server, and a domain (several) and lots of
> other cool stuff. I got tired of wasting cpu cycles
> and disk space, considering that maybe 1 out of 20
> messages actually interests me. You guys always
> complain about wasted bandwidth. Well if you use
> yahoo or gmail or aol then you don't waste any bandwidth
> of your own. You just read what you want to read.
>=20
>=20
rg"
                                          =20
|   <dev@unixdaemon.org>     |    \\\'',)      The                         =
                                  =20
|    Kernel  ESCAFLOWNE      |      \/  \ ^    Power                       =
                                  =20
| Web http://unixdaemon.org  |      .\._/_)    To                          =
                                  =20

[ We've switched the bath sponge with a tribble. ]=20