Date:      Mon, 2 Oct 2000 18:00:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Christopher Rued <c.rued@xsb.com>
To:        xavian anderson macpherson <professional3d@home.com>
Cc:        Christopher Rued <c.rued@xsb.com>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   re: vinum question

> how do you consider me to have been yelling?  I APOPLOGIZED.
Writing in all caps = shouting.

> I am fully aware of the kld for vinum.  but you still have to
> define it.  i just want to know if this can be or is done during
> installation?

After you install, the kld should be in /modules/vinum.ko.  According
what I just read, you should not even have to explicitly  load the
module.  When you try to use vinum, it will automatically be loaded.
You do not have to do anything special to install the kld.  Just
install the OS, and you will be able to run vinum.

You may want to check out the URL I sent, as well as the reference to
_The Complete FreeBSD_ if you have that book (or get a copy of it if
you don't).

					-Chris