Date:      Wed, 4 Feb 2015 07:23:40 +0000
From:      "rrs (Randall Stewart)" <phabric-noreply@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Differential] [Commented On] D1711: Changes to the callout code to restore active semantics and also add a test-framework and test to validate thecallout code (and potentially for use by other tests).

rrs added a comment.

Sbruno: I have a hard time connecting the dots between the kernel panic's you are seeing
and the callout system (especially the changes I made above). You were getting a spin-lock held
too long right?

hiren:

This looks interesting to me, it is definitely something I would like to look at. I assume you
are on 10.stable like Sean?

Note please email me at rrs@netflix.com .. unfortunately my mail server is down and I am about a 3 hour
drive away from it ;-(

REVISION DETAIL