Date:      Wed, 30 Aug 1995 13:20:45 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        pete@kesa26.Kesa.COM (Pete Delaney)
Cc:        rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com, pete@RockyMountain.rahul.net, davidg@Root.COM, davem@caip.rutgers.edu, freebsd-platforms@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD CD-ROM 2.0.5 - Any SPARC Porting Underway?

> dammaged by this drug. If you were to observe them under the influince of
> other drugs I think you would get other perceptions of their true nature.

Well, I'll be sure to spike a few strategic drinks with these 500
micrograms of "Purple Rainbow Blaster" I've been saving for a special
occasion at the next USENIX then.  Thanks for the tip!

[In fact, it's one of the finest pieces of advice I've ever received.
No, really!  I may, in fact, archive this message and form a small
religious sect who's only goal in life is to worship you and your
every written word, starting with these!]

					Jordan