Date:      Wed, 13 Dec 2000 13:23:50 -0700
From:      Greg Skafte <skafte+freebsd-emulation@trollkarl.net>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: APC Powerchute plus

I've looked at nut... but haven't played much yet. this is as much
an excercise in "this program isn't working, why?" ...

I've got a smart ups with network card .... it generates traps ...
but I haven't install the linux-jdk to experiment with the network
client....

Quoting Dan Nelson (dnelson@emsphone.com)
On Subject: Re: APC Powerchute plus
Date: Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 12:27:58PM -0600

Email: skafte@trollkarl.net                               ICQ: 93234105
#575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a
whole lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the
simplest thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.
(Janet Morris)