Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2000 00:12:38 +1000 (EST)
From:      Hugh Blandford <hugh@mail.island.net.au>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   One time passwords and radius

Hi all,

I'm wondering whether anyone has a radius server working with a one time
password system.  I know that S/key is availble in the base system of
FreeBSD, but is it possible to use this via radius?

I have a series of terminals that will be available for public use.  I
would like to be able to give out a password to a user and once they have
been logged off, be unable to log back in again without gaining a new
password.

I have thought about systems that could alter the password etc but it
really needs to run without any interference of a technical nature.....ie
no enabling or disabling of accounts.  This would be too much hard work,
the one time passwords have the added advantage of confirming how many
people have logged in :)

Any suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,  Hugh Blandford