Date:      Tue, 18 Jul 2000 03:26:27 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Mark Ovens <mark@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Software and failure (was: HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED!)

On Mon, Jul 17, 2000 at 10:00:36PM +0100, Mark Ovens wrote:
> 	 "...as anyone who has a PC on their desk knows, the number of
> 	 times their Microsoft operating system crashes shows that is
> 	 a real problem we have to try and overcome"
>
> Guess they've never heard of FreeBSD :)

This belief that any given piece of software has the right to crash in
all the most unexpected moments, is in general one of the bad things one
gets accustomed to when he has never noticed that there are far more
reliable, and more stable pieces of software around.

This is actually one of the common characteristics of almost all the
Windows users I've ever known. *sigh*

--
giorgos keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>