Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 1999 22:19:51 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill Vermillion <bill@bilver.magicnet.net>
To:        root@neland.dk (Leif Neland)
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Support Blues

Leif Neland recently said:

> On Mon, 22 Mar 1999, Bill Vermillion wrote:

> > Last month he sent of a request to Internic for a new domain.

> > I just happened to spot it going through my old mail.

> > It was the first part of March and his mailer dated it last
> > December.

> I really don't think you should admit publicly that you are
> reading other people's private mail...

You read the wrong thing into that.  Having some positions of
repsonsibility in email situations since 1981 I do not ever read
anybodys mail.  The exception is on a strange bounce or something
and having to scan the mail to see where to go.

All of my current monitoring has only the headers attached and no
body.

I was refering to MY mail folder.  I keep certain messages as
a reminder to do something or check something out.  I sort
from newest to oldest.  The message TO ME was about 2 months old
by the calendar on the PC, but the tranport date was 2 days
earlier.

Re-read it again.  I was going through _my_ mail.

Bill

--
bill@bilver.magicnet.net | bv@wjv.com