Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 2002 23:14:50 -0500
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fwd: Opera press release

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 08:53:45PM -0700 I heard the voice of
Will Andrews, and lo! it spake thus:
> On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 10:47:56PM -0500, Matthew D. Fuller wrote:
> > (ttyp9):{28}% grep linux /etc/rc.local
> > sysctl -w compat.linux.osname=FreeBSD
> > sysctl -w compat.linux.osrelease=5.0-CURRENT
> >
> > Yes, I know it can screw some things up, but Opera's fine with it, and it
> > makes those web logs looks Just Right    :)
>
> You know about sysctl.conf, I hope?

Yes, but for something this ugly that I want to get rid of as soon as
possible, rc.local tends to be much more on my mind.  Plus, I don't care
enough to look into it's syntax.    ;-p

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@over-yonder.net