Date:      Sat, 31 Aug 1996 11:03:10 +0000
From:      Mark Speciale <Copier_&_Fax_Techs@smarka.com>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Java interpreter

I need a Java interpreter for a unix/FreeBSD system. I'm really a
beginner at java programming and I have a few Java classes I would like
to run on my website. My system administrator doesn't have time to help
me right now and told me to "go for it" and try and find the interpreter
I need. The only one I found on your server that seemed to be what I was
looking for is Kaffe, but I don't know what to do with it now that I
have it unpacked in my shell.

Please let me know what I can do, where to go for the info I need, or if
I am way out of the ballpark. (I'm finding that it's easy to get onto
the wrong track with this stuff!). I really appreciate any help you can
give me.

Thanks,
Mark@smarka.com