Date:      Wed, 9 Apr 2003 14:49:55 -0500
From:      "Shawn Barnhart" <swb@grasslake.net>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Good source of rackmount cases?

I'm looking to build a couple of rackmount servers, preferrably 2-3U to be
used as file/print servers.

I'm planning on using the Adaptec 2400A ATA RAID cards, which are
full-length PCI cards and using at least four IDE disks per system in
addition to a CD-ROM drive and one or two other PCI cards.

I don't need ultra-high density as much as I need a roomy case that can
accomodate the internal drives and full-length PCI card.  Decent air
movement is a plus with that many drives crammed inside.

Any suggestions?  Places that sell rackmount cases are a dime a dozen, but
referrels from good businesses that people like aren't.