Date:      Wed, 23 Dec 1998 10:30:55 -0700 (MST)
From:      Vernon Schryver <vjs@calcite.rhyolite.com>
To:        acee@raleigh.ibm.com, core@netBSD.org, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, humble@csd-31502.anf.unf.edu, pst@juniper.net, thorpej@nas.nasa.gov, wollman@lcs.mit.edu, works@calcite.rhyolite.com
Subject:   newer version of routed

I hope one or more of you are the right people I should notify of a
new version of `routed`.

ftp.rhyolite.com:src/routed.tar.Z (or via www.rhyolitec.com) contains
what I've labeled version 2.16 (see `routed -v`).  It has a few printf
pattern bug fixes (including one potential core-dump) and a whole raft
of pedantic fiddles to make some gcc warnings go away.

As always, when and if you integrate this version into your tree(s),
I would be glad to hear about any changes you find necessary.

Vernon Schryver    vjs@rhyolite.com