Date:      Sun, 4 Dec 2005 00:42:39 +0100 (CET)
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@pfeifer.com>
To:        NAKATA Maho <chat95@mac.com>
Cc:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: GCJ/GIJ OOo status

On Sat, 3 Dec 2005, NAKATA Maho wrote:
> I updated my blog entry and ask for your help.
> with gcc-4.1-20051125, in terms of compilation, there are a
> lot of improvements. However, gij seems to have a bug but gcj
> seems to work perfectly, i think this is a FreeBSD specific issue.

Unfortunately, we'll have to disable the libjava builds with the next
update of the gcc41 port that I'm going to commit shortly since building
libjava now consumes insane amounts of memory.

(See <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2005-12/msg00046.html>.)

Can you also reproduce this problem, if you enable libgcj again?

Gerald
--
Gerald (Jerry) Pfeifer   gerald@pfeifer.com   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/