Date:      Mon, 28 Dec 1998 13:44:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      Pat Barron <pat@transarc.com>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: So, exactly what *was* purged?

On Mon, 28 Dec 1998, Chuck Robey wrote:
> If you're tracking current, then you're supposed to also monitor the
> FreeBSD-committers list (it says this in the Handbook, and it's a real
> requirement).  All the things taken out were detailed in that list.

I'll confess to having not looked at the Handbook in some time, and
thought the -committers list was only for those with commit privs (which
is, not me); thanks for the info.  I've been relying on stuff sent to
-current to tell me when it's safe to do a "make world"... :-)

I did get to the CVS repository via the web, and found what I was looking
for, though it'd be cool if I could just say "show me a list of everything
that's been deleted".

Thanks,
--Pat.