Date:      20 May 1997 18:21:10 +0200
From:      sec@42.org (Stefan `Sec` Zehl)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Diverting outbound UDP with NAT?

In article <Pine.GSO.3.95.970519120152.21528a-100000@tor-adm1.nbc.netcom.ca>, Brian Tao wrote:
> USER       PID %CPU %MEM   VSZ  RSS  TT  STAT STARTED       TIME  COMMAND
> rc5       6169  0.0  0.4   224  220  p0- IN   14Apr97  41728:30.94 rc5 -n 10 -a bovine.st.hmc.edu rsacrack@vex.net

nice :)

>            The problem is that the bovine.st.hmc.edu keyserver it uses
> has gone away, and it does not appear that the client re-resolves the
> name when retrying the connection.

Hmm, i don't know anything about ipdivert yet (unfortunately :) - but
you might try an other approach... attach to the process with gdb
abd change the ip-adress it has stored in it's variable - of course you
need the source for that. I suggest you try it a few times with another, newly
started client before you ruin your 'runtime' by a typing mistake :)

CU,
	Sec

P.S.: tell me if, and if yes how you succeed :)
--
Fuer die Raupe ist es das Ende der Welt,
Fuer den Rest der Welt ist es ein Schmetterling