Date:      Tue, 21 May 2019 04:33:00 +0000
From:      Kylie Justice <kylie@foxyclubx.com>
To:        bluetooth <bluetooth@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Seeking individuals in charge of marketing at Red Hat

Hi Sachidananda

Could you please make sure this email gets to the right person at Red Hat=
=E2=80=A6 he or she will be grateful. Usually it would be someone in the sa=
les or marketing departments of your company. (See message below)

Hi there, it's Kylie!

I am really excited about offering a free listing on our premiere adult dis=
trocry, FoxyClubX!

FoxyClubX is the premiere strip club, brothel and erotic massage directory.=
 Our global directory of adult services is rapidly growing month by month w=
ith tens of thousands of viewers visiting our website looking
for locations just like yours!

For a limited time, we are offering an unlimited FREE basic listing for sel=
ected strip club, brothels and erotic massage locations to be added to our =
directory.

In order to qualify to be listed on FoxyClubX your location MUST be license=
d and legal to practice the adult services you provide in the state / provi=
dence and country your location is located in. If your location is
already in our directory, send us a note if you want to update the informat=
ion we have by providing us some images or a detailed description of your l=
ocation.

If you wish to have your location added, please fill out the form using the=
 form below or email us at info@foxyclubx.com.

Fill out this form today to get your location added:
https://www.foxyclubx.com/operatorsignup/registration

Thank you in advance for your time and help!

Warm Regards,

Kylie Justice
Sales Associate
FoxyClubX
kylie@foxyclubx.com
https://www.foxyclubx.com

If you dont want to hear from me again, just email me back with the words "=
remove me."