Date:      Tue, 13 Aug 2002 12:28:11 EDT
From:      GMay103431@aol.com
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   imlib does not compile with pnp support

--part1_8b.1c656cc8.2a8a8d9b_boundary

I cannot seem to get imlib to compile with pnp support.  I believe that pnp
exists on the file system, I did a find and came up with a big list.  I
assume that imlib needs to be pointed to somewhere on the file system but I
have been unable to figure out where or perhaps 'how' to do this properly.

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help .........

--part1_8b.1c656cc8.2a8a8d9b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="News Gothic MT" LANG="0">I cannot seem to get imlib to compile with pnp support.&nbsp; I believe that pnp exists on the file system, I did a find and came up with a big list.&nbsp; I assume that imlib needs to be pointed to somewhere on the file system but I have been unable to figure out where or perhaps 'how' to do this properly.<BR>
<BR>
Any ideas?<BR>
<BR>
Thanks for any help .........</FONT></HTML>

--part1_8b.1c656cc8.2a8a8d9b_boundary--