Date:      Mon, 2 Nov 1998 20:31:51 +0300
From:      "Alexey Shishkin" <sch@microdin.ru>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   trouble with Handbook

Dear Sirs!

I've downloaded your Handbook in HTML format several times,
but couldn't extract a single file form it,
because my archiver wasn't able to read it.

Each time I tried to extract files from archive it gave an error message:
'Error reading header after processing 0 entries'.

My archiver, WinZip 6.2, so far has been working well for about a year.

What may be the likely reason of the problem?
Could you, please, suggest something?

I'd appreciate any kind of help.

regards
Alexey Shishkin