Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 1996 10:35:29 +0800 (CST)
From:      jdli@FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw (Jian-Da Li)
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   VM problem (OK!!)

	I just do a make world with the latest kernel using pmap rev.1.118
	under X Window and it goes fine and seems to be a little bit faster.

	The kernel seems to be stable again so far....

	Thanks to John Dyson ....  :)

>  Addition of page coloring support.  Various levels of coloring are afforded.
>  The default level works with minimal overhead, but one can also enable
>  full, efficient use of a 512K cache.  (Parameters can be generated
>  to support arbitrary cache sizes also.)

	BTW, I don't understand this, does it mean that I can tune my kernel
	to use cache better ? (I got 512k pb-cache, 32MB DRAM, ASUS T2P4 M/B)
	What option to set ?

--
                                            李 建 達 (Jian-Da Li) 交 大 資 工
                                            E-Mail :  <jdli@csie.nctu.edu.tw>