Date:      Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:15:35 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>, "John W. DeBoskey" <jwd@unx.sas.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ccd build failure

>     I just forgot to commit a header file.  Sorry about that.  I test all
>     of my code, unlike you Poul.
>
>     Insert nasty message about how people shouldn't post idiotic comments.

Ummm.  I don't see this going in positive directions at all and I'd
appreciate it highly if everyone involved would just count to 10 and
stay away from their mail clients for awhile.  The only point in even
sending email is to COMMUNICATE with other people and I don't see any
communication happening here.

- Jordan