Date:      Sat, 5 May 2001 16:36:29 -0500
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is Brett Glass to easy on RMS?

Brett is busily claiming to be a moderate, which implies that he's
taking a middle ground between two extreme positions.

In the time I've been watching him, I've as yet to see anyone take a
position more extreme than his. Are you people out there, and just not
talking? If so, I applaud your restraint, but would like to hear from
you at this point.

If you think Brett is taking it easy on RMS, the GPL and the FSF,
please speak up.

If you think Brett was wrong to criticize the DMCA, say so.

Note that I'm not asking you anyone to defend these views. I'm just
curious if, as Brett claims, there are people on this list with views
more extreme than his.

	Thanx,
	<mike