Date:      Sat, 31 Oct 1998 01:15:34 +0100 (CET)
From:      Søren Schmidt <sos@freebsd.dk>
To:        r3cgm@cdrom.com (Webmaster WC-CDROM)
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fwd: Nice work :)

It seems Webmaster WC-CDROM wrote:

Well I've been contacted by at least one member of the GGI team, he
promised to get back to me with more details but never did.

I'll answer questions on our video subsystem so they can get further
with thier port. I'm not sure about what they need in the kernel, but
last time I looked at it it still needed alot of work....

[...]