Date:      Fri, 14 Jun 2002 10:59:08 -0400
From:      Chris Griffiths <cgriffiths@mutara.net>
To:        FreeBSD-Emulation <emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Codeweavers Crossover Office

Hello,

I wanted to know if anyone else has had any luck with Crossover office,
and Office 2k.  It installs just fine using linux_base-7 on 4.6-RC.
When I fire up winword for example, it loads just fine but then I get an
error stating that it is missing registry information and then closes.
This happens for all of the office suite.  I was very surprised to get
that far, but would like to have a fully working copy :)  Anyone have
any suggestions?  I went through codeweavers site, and wine with no
luck, and also took a look at http://wop21.wop.wtb.tue.nl/cxoffice/
which helped, but did not fix this issue.  Also so you know, IE works
flawlessly using this product, and it wigged me out a little running
through websites using this on my laptop.

Thanks

Chris