Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 2001 13:48:15 -0600
From:      "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net>
To:        "Chris Timmons" <skynyrd@opus.cts.cwu.edu>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SSH1 fixed yet?

I am seeing "NXDomain"  go by periodically.  They quit after the connection
is fully established (interactive).

Nothing on my network has changed in a very long time (only three computers)
except for a buildworld on these machines.  Was there perhaps a libc
resolver issue?

I can boot into linux and incoming ssh works fine (currently openssh
2.5.0pl1 using openssl 0.9.6 and glibc-2.2.1).

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@veldy.net