Date:      Mon, 20 Sep 2010 21:25:04 -0500
From:      "Rick C. Petty" <rick-freebsd2009@kiwi-computer.com>
To:        Barbara <barbara.xxx1975@libero.it>
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: nspluginwrapper(-devel) and core dumps

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 02:00:51AM +0200, Barbara wrote:

> I tried adding "-c 1" to the ulimit line, but I got (note -m):
>     $ du -m npviewer.bin.core
>     1126    npviewer.bin.core
>
> Do you thing that changing the value for -s can help?
> Which value would you suggest to try?

Hmm, have you tried "-c 0" instead?  Another place to fix it system-wide is
in /etc/login.conf.  I've sometimes changed or added the line:
	:coredumpsize=0:\

Of course that only affects subsequent logins, not current ones.  I believe
in either case if you set it to zero, you get no core dump file at all.

-- Rick C. Petty