Date:      Fri, 5 Mar 1999 17:59:52 +1100
From:      Cliff Hill <cliff@ITRESOURCES.COM.AU>
To:        "'freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Y2K compliance?

------ =_NextPart_000_01BE66D5.C4D879B0

Hi,

We are running a FreeBSD (version 2.2.6+) box (i486) supplied by our ISP
Clari.net as our Internet gateway connected to our MS NT4 server & our MS
Exchange 5 server.
My question is, "Is this version of FreeBSD fully Y2K compliant?"
I know that the old 486 box probably isn't but what about the FreeBSD OS?
I notice from your web page http://www.freebsd.org/y2kbug.html that you have
lots of bugs fixed for Y2K problems. Does our version have these problems
and need to be upgraded/patched?

PS. I know absolutely nothing about Unix or FreeBSD.

Best Regards,
I.T. RESOURCES GROUP PTY LTD

Cliff Hill

'THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR EXPERIENCE'

E-mail Internal:  mailto:ms:itresource/melbourne/cliff
E-mail External:  mailto:cliff@itresources.com.au

 <<Cliff G Hill.vcf>>

------ =_NextPart_000_01BE66D5.C4D879B0
	filename="Cliff G Hill.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Hill;Cliff;G;Mr.;MBA
FN:Cliff G Hill MBA
ORG:I.T. Resources Group Pty Lty;Permanent Placements
TITLE:Commercial Services Manager
NOTE;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:*	DRAG & DROP THE FILE ATTACHMENT ICON FROM THE E-MAIL MESSAGE TO YOUR CONTA=
CTS ICON ON YOUR OUTLOOK BAR.=0D=0A
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(03) 9629-6788
TEL;WORK;VOICE:014 855 466
TEL;HOME;VOICE:(03) 9749-4437
TEL;CELL;VOICE:014 855 466
TEL;WORK;FAX:(03) 9629-5788
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;Melbourne;Level 6=0D=0A379 Collins Street;Melbourne;Victoria;3000;Australia
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Melbourne=0D=0ALevel 6=0D=0A379 Collins Street=0D=0AMelbourne, Victoria 3000=
=0D=0AAustralia
ADR;HOME:;;10 Kimble Court;Hoppers Crossing;Victoria;3029;Australia
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:10 Kimble Court=0D=0AHoppers Crossing, Victoria 3029=0D=0AAustralia
URL:http://www.itresources.com.au http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cliffhill
ROLE:Resourcing of both contract & permanent IT staff
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:cliff@itresources.com.au
EMAIL;INTERNET:cliffhill@compuserve.com
REV:19981102T000949Z
END:VCARD