Date:      Tue, 17 Apr 2012 02:30:06 GMT
From:      Jeremy Messenger <mezz.freebsd@gmail.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/166630: [patch] devel/xdg-utils: add RUN_DEPENDS upon misc/hicolor-icon-theme

The following reply was made to PR ports/166630; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jeremy Messenger <mezz.freebsd@gmail.com>
To: Boris Samorodov <bsam@passap.ru>
Cc: bug-followup@freebsd.org
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 21:28:02 -0500

 On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 9:16 PM, Jeremy Messenger
 <mezz.freebsd@gmail.com> wrote:
 > On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 8:47 AM, Boris Samorodov <bsam@passap.ru> wrote:
 >> On 16.04.2012 17:33, Jeremy Messenger wrote:
 >>>
 >>> Can you send me a patch of graphics/djview4 that you are working on?
 >>

 >> Yes, attached.
 >
 > After read in the xdg-icon-resource(1) careful again.
 >
 > "--theme theme
 > =A0Installs or removes the icon file as part of theme. If no theme is
 > specified the icons will be installed as part of the default hicolor
 > theme. Applications may install icons under multiple themes but should
 > at least install icons for the default hicolor theme."
 >
 > You are right, go ahead commit it. Thanks!

 If you want my honest opinion. I think hicolor theme dependency should
 be added in djview4 instead of xdg-utils. But not many ports install
 in different theme? I don't have any problem if anyone object my
 approve and your patch however.

 > Cheers,
 > Mezz
 >

 >> --