Date:      Wed, 12 May 1999 14:55:43 +0300
From:      Tomer Weller <spud@i.am>
To:        FreeBSD Hardware <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.Org>, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.Org>

i have a soundcard that emulates SBPro, in dmesg, i get :
sb0 at port 0x220 irq 5 drq 1 on isa0

NOTE! SB Pro support required with your soundcard!
snd0: <SoundBlaster Pro 3.1>

this works fine (8 bits), but :
mixer: SOUND_MIXER_READ_DEVMASK: Device not configured
and i can't use the mixer.

this is my configuration :
controller      snd0
options         SBC_IRQ=5
device          sb0     at isa? port 0x220 irq 5 conflicts drq 1
device          mpu0    at isa? port 0x330 irq 9
device          opl0    at isa? port 0x388 conflicts

i tried using PCM but when i tried playing things, i only got noise, can any1
please tell me how to solve my issue with voxware, or tell me how to configure
my card in PCM ? (dont send me to the docs, read them all)
i should also have micorsoft sound system emulation, but that doesn't work at
all..

 Tomer Weller
 spud@i.am
 wellers@netvision.net.il