Date:      Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:21:09 +0100
From:      Antony T Curtis <antony@abacus.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   i815 AGP

The AGP kernel module I have for FreeBSD 4.1 doesn't seem to support the
i815 AGP controller....

Does anyone know if it is safe to "hack" the current i810 driver to
recognise the i815 chip or are they very different? If so, does someone
know about it and is a revised handler being developed?

Thanks.

(I know this is a "cheap" chipset but they're increasingly common
nowadays)

--
ANTONY T CURTIS                     Tel: +44 (1635) 36222
Abacus Polar Holdings Ltd           Fax: +44 (1635) 38670