Date:      Wed, 17 Apr 1996 09:55:09 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        rminnich@Sarnoff.COM (Ron G. Minnich)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: some nice words about freebsd

> see infoworld, page 38, april 8 issue, the Help Desk. Nice comments on the
> visual config stuff, which i have not personally used but ... " .. IBM,
> Microsoft, and others would do well to emulate FreeBSD's approach."
>
> ron
>
> Ron Minnich                |" Microsoft Word: It does so little and it does
> rminnich@sarnoff.com       |  it so slowly" -- Maya Gokhale
> (609)-734-3120             |
> ftp://ftp.sarnoff.com/pub/mnfs/www/docs/cluster.html

It would be great, if you could scan that article and make it available
for ftp (in incoming or somewhere).
I'm also in seek for that Network Computing Mag (sp?) article
of last year where NT and other systems were benchmarked and FreeBSD
got out as the winner with hands down.

It would be extremely useful to collect such PR stuff. It is always
good to have some proof material you can present in talks which
bear some political munition. I'm faced again with such a talk
in our institute where I will speak about FreeBSD vs. Linux and
conferencing SW in two weeks.