Date:      Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:36:29 -0500 (CDT)
From:      bauerp <bauerp@bigfoot.com>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   All-In-Wonder

I have a agp All-In-Wonder that I am trying to get working under
5.0-CURRENT.   Has anyone had any such luck at this?  I have consulted the
GATOS project and have had it working using a 4mb pci card.  At this point
I cannot get the bktr0 to recognize on boot dmesg shown nothing similar.
I do have a bunch of errors for PNP devices not being able to get
resources but unfortunately the messages do nothing to tell me what
devices are not getting recognized.
The ATI card is using XFree86 4.0.1 and the RAGE 128 RF server.   The card
works great except for this tuner.   when I run xatitv  I get:

GATOS: bt829 init() not available.   If more info is needed please let me
know and I will shoot over my dmesg kernel configs and a dump of the GATOS
program to help.  I thought I would save the bandwidth for now.

Thank You