Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 2002 00:02:01 +0200
From:      Martin Heinen <martin@sumuk.de>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: docs/38850: handbook/kernelopts/ should be in Developer's Handbook tree not in Handbook one

On Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 05:30:03PM -0700, Murray Stokely wrote:

> Subject: Re: docs/38850: handbook/kernelopts/ should be in Developer's Handbook tree not in Handbook one
>
>  Yes, please 'cvs rm' it.  Thanks!

Shouldn't we 'cvs rm' backups/chapter.sgml too?  It was integrated
into disks/chapter.sgml and has since then seen two commits
fixing typos and mark up.

Also the chapter policies/chapter.sgml is already part of the
Developer's Handbook and could be removed from the handbook tree.

There are still references to these chapters (and kerneldebug)
in book.sgml, which should also be deleted.

Martin

--
Marxpitn