Date:      Mon, 03 Nov 2003 02:35:39 -0800
From:      7 <sevn@dangpow.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Just thanks

Hey There,

       I'd been out of town, but just got back earlier and had a
wonderful uneventful upgrade to 4.9 release on a poweredge 1400SC.
Thanks for all the hard work making my favorite OS the easy decision it
has been for my servers. I encourage everyone to purchase the CD sets
whether they download and burn or not. I haven't seen anything anywhere
on the MSI Master2 FAR dual Opteron board yet, but I'll be putting
together a system with one for testing soon. If I run into any issues
I'll share them.