Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 2001 14:05:02 -0600
From:      "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net>
To:        "Mike Tancsa" <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: SSH1 fixed yet?

It is attempting to do a reverse DNS lookup on my source IP address.  My
current client uses an unamed gateway to the internet, it has no reverse
lookup name.  This has never proven to be a problem before - and indeed is
not with any other server.

I get this message from sshd (-d) when the connection becomes fully
established and interactive:

debug1: tvp!=NULL kid 0 mili 10
debug1: tvp!=NULL kid 0 mili 10
debug1: tvp!=NULL kid 0 mili 10