Date:      Fri, 6 Nov 1998 11:53:03 -0500
From:      Rick Siple <RickSiple@mpainc.com>
To:        "'Jordan K. Hubbard'" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        "'www@freebsd.org'" <www@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Active Conecpts and LAN Media Corporation

	Sorry to seems dense, but I want to make sure I understand.
There is no one in the FreeBSD project that contacts these companies to
acquaint them with FreeBSD's advertising channels, so I should not
attempt to notify anyone in the FreeBSD project of any press release,
etc. I find relating to FreeBSD?  I suppose if the copmany went to the
trouble to create a driver or product for FreeBSD they should have done
some homework on the operating system.

	Thanks again.  Sorry to bother you.
Rick Siple
ricksiple@mpainc.com