Date:      Mon, 15 Sep 2003 00:33:12 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        dillon@apollo.backplane.com
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD DevSummit Pics Available

In message: <200309131916.h8DJGEPX085062@apollo.backplane.com>
            Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com> writes:
:    FreeBSD DevSummit pics are available at:
:
:    http://apollo.backplane.com/BSDCON2003/
:
:    The links at the bottom.  About 31 people are attending.

They were saying that *1*31 people were attending, but that was on the
first day.  I saw maybe 15 additional walk up people that weren't on
the attendee list, but don't know what the final attendance figures
were.  This year's BSDcon has absolutely wonderful papers.  First
conference in a long time that I saw all but 3 papers, and I was
bummed to miss those three...

And the hallway track was also great too.  Well worth the trip.

Warner