Date:      Sun, 7 Jul 2002 02:03:39 -0700
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD current users <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   5.0 DP2 (was Re: KSE M-III status & junior hacker project.)

On Sat, Jul 06, 2002 at 04:57:08PM -0700, Julian Elischer wrote:
> Well with various hints from here and there I have fixed
> the ^Z/fg problem (at least it seems fixed to me and others that
> have tested) This basically leaves only one outstanding
> problem that I know of which is a problem that Warner has with a
> particular progam. (This may also be fixed but I don't know)

Hi Julian,

  Thanks for your progress on KSE!  How long should we wait before
branching in Perforce for 5.0 DP2?  I would like to give at least 10
more days for this and other changes to settle before making the
branch.  If all goes well, I would like to release 5.0 DP2 at the end
of this month.

   - Murray